Video Search

Loading...
Loading...

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Springtime in the desert!


Warm days, cool nights, fragrant wildflowers of incredible colour!! This photo is of an area just northwest of here.

"But mighty Nature bounds as from her birth;The sun is in the heavens, and life on earth:Flowers in the valley, splendor in the beam,Health on the gale, and freshness in the stream." Lord Byron

1,028 comments:

1 – 200 of 1028   Newer›   Newest»
Peajay said...

I can feel the sun beating on my face and smell the scent of flowers. Spring has sprung at last. :)

anna said...

Knickers!!! :D I thought I'd get in first but Peajay nabbed it :)

Spring has sprung
The grass has ris,
I wonder where
The birdies is!! :D

Are they all moaning and groaning about the budget on the Scotsman AJ?

AJ Fife said...

The new place...eh? A bit too flowery for my liking, but I suppose it's 3 against 1!!!:)

Hi Anna & Peajay,

Of course they're moaning and groaning!! If a cure for all cancer was discovered, they'd still be moaning and groaning!!! We're Scottish after all....it's part of the national identity.....miserable buggers the lot of us!!!:D

What're you guys upto today?

anna said...

True.. AJ ... I don't think the Scottish have a monopoly on the moaning and groaning tho'.

There's always plenty of that down here as well.... !!

Especially if you read the Daily Wail (like my mother does!!).... all that paper does is moan .... mind you, it is Tory so its programmed to hate the guts of anything Labour does.

Any other blogs... I'm not getting into the budget one today.... there's nothing new in there... they always give with one hand and take with the other. Stealth taxes.... Mr Broon is good at those!! :(

anna said...

Why are you defending LA and Robbie from NZ? Are they pals of yours?

Is LA your mate Pud by any chance?

AJ Fife said...

I don't know them Anna, LA seems to be a bit eratic, but the Robbie boy is normally OK. I think they've been posting for 48 hrs non-stop!!!:)

I'm not really defending them, just makng an excuse for them!!:)

You should watch the old blood pressure!!:))

anna said...

Robbie can be OK ... sometimes... but he does come over as quite anti.... occasionally. I think he left the UK in the 1960's and he has a bit of an Empire thing going on still. Seems a wee bit out of touch with life here now.. is what I mean.

As for LA .... he's just an eejit!

My blood pressure is fine .. thanks .... just testing their mettle!! :D

You blogging anywhere else today!! :)

AJ Fife said...

Not really, jist some Cankers business from yesterday- page 3 Scot section...good looking Indian burd story!!

I've been concentrating on ambushing AM on the political blogs the last couple of days!! I make up a running score for anti and pro SNP support, but people were starting to refer to the figures and convert them into percentages!!!:DDD The numbers were off the top of my head......anyway it amused me!!:))

anna said...

You're just a wind-up merchant a heart :D

I'll have a quick look at your Indian burd story.

Cankers must have been moderated as Doreen (wonder if that was a madeup name as well?)... she mentioned it on a board the other day.

There's not many interesting boards today.. too political. :(

anna said...

OK .. confession time.... one of the pro-independence posters the other day was me ... under an assumed name...!! :D

Its the first time I've done it ... since we got moderated on the Grail board.

I went on as AnnieJ.. and said something along the lines of 'I'm voting SNP to get rid of the puppets in the Scottish Exec who are remote controlled by Westminster'

Wonder if I was included in the pro-SNP voters as well!! Just shows you how reliable they are :D

AJ Fife said...

Technically that should be spoiled post. Did I mention I tried to set up Corbett Hunckers using another e-mail address, but couldn't!!:D I wonder if he's on a cyber sex offenders list!!:D

Did you do that at your work Anna? I could have fun, given the amount of PC's at my disposal!! However there comes a time when you have to stop!!!!!:)))

anna said...

No I did it from the same computer... I just put in a fictious name and email address!! I won't do it too often ... don't want to get rumbled.

The reason you can't use Corbett is because the name is already registered.

Try something like Corbett Hankers or Coobett Hunkers or even Corbie Hunkers..... bet it lets you on!! :D

AJ Fife said...

Damned work....really stopping me post today....pesky thing!!!

I may re-initiate the Corbett and Lanna love affair!!!;)

Melanie said...

Good morning!!

Don't worry AJ, while we girls are out running wildy admist the flowers, you no doubt are back at the camper sipping on a beer and manning the barbie...is lunch ready yet?! :)

anna said...

He's too busy drinking the beers ... Melanie ... to worry about the lunch :D

Fajita's for dinner... again... we're really getting into them!! :D

Melanie said...

Anna, did you find the Indian Burd story, looked on page 3, Scotland...maybe I need some coffee!!

do you have the fajitas with pico de gallo (chopped tomatoes, onions, cilantro...and you can add spices to zip it up heat wise)...we do a similiar fajita/taco thing at least twice a week...easy to make and yummy!

AJ Fife said...

Crivens, it'll be fajitas in Leven tae....ma wee taste buds are goin' good style!!:)

If you guys are going to run about naked amongst the flowers....I'll get the DVD recorder!!!:D Should do well on Youtube!!!:D

AJ Fife said...

The Indian story will have disappeared now Melanie...you'll have to look up yesterday's website to find it!!

Melanie...when you were a hippy...did you do the naked stuff? I'm pretty sure Anna did!!:D

Melanie said...

Well for your visual pleasure, AJ...picture a flowing, slighty transparent ecru or white, billowy long dress...barefoot...your pleasure as to loose long hair...or straw hat to block the sun's harmful rays, you know! ;D

have never been to a nudist colony, AJ, but FYI ...it's really cold skinny dipping at night in winter!!!

Melanie said...

AJ, it would help to know the Name of the article...cause I ain't seein any pretty picures ah no Indian burd!

AJ Fife said...

Can't remember the article title, but it was about a new TV programme presented by Sir Alan Sugar!!

btw, she's no an 'injun'as in Sitting Bull, she's an Indian as in Bombay mix!!!:)

AJ Fife said...

All Cyberpals,

The right margin on the Scotsman contains a suggestion board for a new monument in Edinburgh!! I suggested Johnny Cash and Elvis!!

Who do you think should be commemorated?

Melanie said...

ah figured oot the Bombay no Lakota injun thing, masel, Fifer!!! :)

Daniel Boone!!!! He was a Scotsman, afterall...well, at least I think he was...how 'bout Davy Crockett??!!! ;)

Have to go check on the horsey...sorry to be pulled away...jest when things were getting interesting!!

knock on wood/touch wood...I should be around for a full (my morn) of fun friday!!!! :D

maybe I'll hunt about the boards later looking for a cavorting Corbie?!! ;D

anna said...

Yes is Corbie going to materialise anytime soon?

What's this about getting naked in the flooers? Maybe, 20 odd years ago... yes.... now ... a definite No!!

Wouldn't want to put anyone off their fajitas!!! :D

I do side dishes of cooked red peppers, onions, green chilli's, jalepeno's and sour cream with ours... and I usually do a rice dish as well... just to keep the carbohydrate intake up!! :D

But I'm going to do a few tomatoes as well today.... guess who's hungry!! :D

AJ Fife said...

Already, Anna's fajita's are posher than mine!!:)) It must be a Cambs thing, if you came from Burnley or Billingham this wouldn't happen!!:D

anna said...

How do you make your fajita's AJ? I use that packet stuff to sprinkle on the chicken .... so I'm not that posh!! :D

Btw: the Union board is still going.... I found my way back to it the other day...Andrew Allan, Janis, Ken S and Hen Broon (aka. Duncan) are still jabbering away on there!! :D

http://news.scotsman.com/index.cfm?id=63842007

Takes a while to download tho'

anna said...

I've gone for Obi Wan Kenobi (Ewen McGregor version) for the statue!

Or Elvis.... :D Good choice!!

Melanie said...

drat, the thread closed before I could vote! I thought maybe the OverMountain Men(Daniel Boone et al)...but AJ had a good argument for Johnny Cash! ;)

Anna, fancy you promoting your favorite toy boy, Ewen...I thought you wanted him all to yourself!! ;)

There's a potential for puns on this article about the 'death of bookshops' that could be taken advantage of....
http://news.scotsman.com/scotland.cfm?id=447822007

Enjoy your morn, I'm hoping to join in with my coffee come sunshine!! I was pretty busy today...didn't have a chance to Corbie hunt! ;)

AJ, do you have a car alarm?

anna said...

Melanie why do you want to know if AJ has a car alarm?

Well, the fajitas were very nice last night ... yum!! :D

I've made a comment on the book site and the French cartoon trial site.... don't you just love the French... they just stick 2 fingers up at everyone and get on with life :D

I've also commented on the Gordie Broon education money story....

Robbie and LA came back for a rebuttal in the wee small hours but now that board is closed ... so I'll have to let the little fishies go .... for now!! :D

LA is a paper tiger ... anyway ... he hasn't got a solid argument to make.

anna said...

Is that true AJ... what you put on the cricket blog?

If so, it really is scary to think what these people are capable of. Makes you wonder who really controls the world.

Crikey, I'm starting to sound like Scottweb ..... :D

AJ Fife said...

Hi Anna,

I had heard this theory on the radio this morning driving to work!! It certainly sounded plausible to me!! Disgusting tho', Bob Woolmer apparently didn't have an enemy in the world - until a few days ago anyway!!

Melanie sent me a funny car alarm thing!!:)) Go to my blog!

We had fajitas too - see how we're influencing each other now!!!:D

AJ's fajitas

Chicken breast chopped into 1" sq
Red onion chopped large chunks
Sweet pepper cut into thin strips
Fajita dust(That's what it says on the label!)- very liberal sprinkling.
Groubd chili flakes to give a bit of oomph!!
Sometimes I add mushrooms.
Mrs AJ and Mish get the same but with quorn instead of chicken.

Served with soured cream, grated cheddar cheese(Mrs AJ), jalapenos and a spicy slasa. Of course not to forget the tortillas - individually heated in a dry frying pan!!

The whole thing is a production line - which adds to the fun!!:)

anna said...

Like the sound of your fajita's as well :DD Similar to what I do .. but I haven't used the grated cheese... will add to my repetoire ...now!! :D

I'll have a look on your blog :D

anna said...

Check out the Madonna fashion blog... :D

Who, except a Sikh, is going to wear a turban in the street .... ?

AJ Fife said...

Me!!!

I fancy a tartan turban, just to give my kilt a bit of balance!!!

Melanie said...

Good morning busy bees!!

Had Fajitas the other day out for dinner, yummy!

Will try to catch up on where your commenting, but first...coffee! :)

AJ Fife said...

Hi Melanie,

I've just greeted Lanna on the bookshop blog!!!

Melanie said...

And I've responded to you....so how long were you going to let me stew before you acknowledged seeing the car alarm vid?! Shall I employ some adjectives, lad??!! ;))

AJ Fife said...

Oops sorry melanie, didnae mean tae ignore ya!!

anna said...

Post a pic of you in your tartan turban when you get it .... AJ.. I could do with a laugh!! :D

Do you wear tartan trews as well? I'm sure you'll look very fetching in your ensemble. Eat your heart out Madonna! :D

Hi Melanie,
I've not managed to view your car alarm vid .... there seems to be a lot of strange vids on that link.. is it one of them? :)

Melanie said...

Anna....blog from the bog! that was classic!

the vid shows a pic of a guy standing beside a car, the car thief...it's about designing a non-ignored car alarm! and it's rudely funny, be prepared! :D

Peajay said...

You also need the sound turned on but not necessarily to loud Anna. ;)

Melanie said...

these are neat...whales and dophins

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e-QnWQEpKU&mode=related&search=


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qvYsHQFgtI&mode=related&search=

anna said...

Thanks for the warning... Peajay.. Mr A might have wondered what on earth I was up to ... if he'd heard that!! :D

Peajay said...

The warning comes from experience and the fact that I couldn't get to the volume button quick enough. ;/

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, it caught me by surprise, as well! About half of the naughties I've shared with you, I've gotten from the SgtMjr's email...he gets forwards from a rather 'salty' but great friend! :D

Hope yer havin a nice weekend so far...I'm off work tomorrow, so hopefully I'll join you all for a mad Monday!! :))

for her:
http://www.ifilm.com/video/2799090

for him:
http://www.ifilm.com/video/2834594

:D talk with ya later!!

Peajay said...

Thank you Melanie that was a good one. Hope all are ok. I have been dragged around shops today and am particularly 'cream crackered'.

Melanie said...

Peajay, ....I hope any future poolside adventures can be oh so entertaining...brings a whole new meaning to diet drink! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR-YN--dA-0&NR

anna said...

Hi

Looks like you've upset the Aoda 'chick' on that blog.... AJ..Tsk,Tsk!! :D

Glad I'm not the only one that upsets people!! :D

How's things anyway?

AJ Fife said...

Hi Anna,

Oh,is Aoda a wifie? Well that explains the lack of a SoH!!:D

Mish Mash has chicken pox!!! She was kind of ill with it at the weekend, especially at night when she wasn't occupied with her mum and dad or toys. She can't go back to the nursery until next Monday! Has KK had the chicken pox?

Where are you posting? Any haranging being carried oot?:)

Melanie said...

AJ, who have you upset now???

what blog?

Chicken pox, oh poor thing, and poor parents!!!!

Hi Anna!

AJ Fife said...

Hi Melanie,

I suspect you'll know all about chicken pox!! The worst is over now tho'. The bonus is I'll be off work for two days (Tues & Wed) to look after her!!:))

How was your weekend, sorry I couldn't get any quality time on the laptop!! I miss the cybergangs wee chats!!:)) Even Anna!!:DD

Melanie said...

My first one had it, but my other two rec. the vaccine....I remember cornstarch in a clean sock, calamine, and benadryl!!! and lots of sleepless nites!!! :))

So, otherwise, how are you??

Today is Peajay's birthday...Happy Birthday, cuz!!! :D

AJ Fife said...

Happy B'day Peajay!!! Is that the 40 barrier?:)))

I'm fine Melanie, although the computer network at work is fair daein' ma nut in!!!:))

Weekend was good - Scotland won at football and top a group that contains the world champions Italy, the world runners up France and many other strong teams!!

England on the otherhand stumbled to a draw with the mighty Israel and are seriously struggling in a group that contains Andorra and the Vatican City!!!:)) Aint that right Anna?!!:D

Also Andy Murray made it into the 4th rnd of the latest tournament in Miami!!!:)

So not a bad weekend, especially as the Mish Mash dishes oot the cuddles when she's not 100%!! Mrs AJ says that's outrageously selfish on my part!!!:))

Melanie said...

I loved the extra cuddles too!!! Now, I've got two, who's lap I can sit in!! :( I still have Dr D tho!! :))

Well, sports-wise things are looking well, and I see that you are in a good mood!!

Where are you posting?

AJ Fife said...

Melanie,

Just had another work intervention!!!:(

I've posted on a couple of political sites and the one about Tom Cruise!!:)

I'm always in a good mood....well nearly!!:D

anna said...

Hi all

Happy Birthday Peajay!!! :D :D is this the bit FOUR O? Welcome to the Roaring Forties!! :D

Chicken Pox ? KK picked it up almost immediately after starting at pre-school .. he was about 3. He was a bit poorly but fortunately didn't get spots in any of the really sensitive places that little boys can get it .... so he didn't suffer too much.

I know what you mean about the cuddles when they're feeling a bit under the weather tho' AJ... it is quite nice :)

KK has always been a cuddly little boy.... with both of us .. so long may it last :)

As for the England football team.... bunch of wasters !! :( When they take me on as manager I'm going to put the whole lot of them onto piece work ..... no goals, no money..... that'll make them buck their ideas up a bit... they're not hungry enough ... bunch of overpaid prima-donnas who think they're little Gods. BAH!!
:(

I've commented on yesterday's Gordie Broon blog and the Tom Cruise one :)

Maybe chat later if anyone's about :D

anna said...

AJ

Do you fancy Johnny Depp as well? I can understand that, he's a fit sort of a bloke!! ;)

Well, I'll catch you tomorrow if you're about.....I'm off for my beauty sleep... I know too little to late..... but heyho needs must when the devil drives!! :D

Yes ..... I have been at the vino!! :D :D

AJ Fife said...

Anna,

Right, one of those early nights ;)))

Speak with you soon!!:D

Melanie said...

Enjoyed the blether as always, sometimes, the sillier, the better!! ;DD

have a nice sleep, and will chat with ya the morrow!! :))

Melanie said...

Good morning!

AJ, I just had to tease you about the 100!! Good comeback to HC, yes, we women can be terrible!!! cluck cluck!!! ;))

How's the Mish?

Anna/Peajay, are you about today??

Melanie said...

Just was sent this...should be neat to see come springtime

http://www.yosemite.org/vryos/
index.htm

Anna, I said hi to you on the advert blog and on the Gaelic blog

AJ Fife said...

Hi Melanie,

Thanks for asking about the Mish, she's at the 'crusty' stage now, but really she's absolutely fine!!

How are you today?

Melanie said...

Hi AJ, I'm doing good. Jist anither busy day with the kids and critters!! :)

I posted a bit earlier, but nothing fun, everyone seemed to taper off...I was teased for being from Calif on the Gaelic blog, ah well! ;)

are you posting, or unable due to Mish cuddles!! :D

Melanie said...

IT'S HAILING!!!!! This weather is crazy....just a few days ago I was wearing short sleeves....now it's... brrrrr, where's my jacket!!! :/ :))

anna said...

Hi Melanie.. saw you on the advert and Gaelic blog.... didn't get the chance to reply.... been a bit busy this pm and eve :)

Glad to hear Mish is doing OK... AJ :D
Are you enjoying your day off?

It has been a lovely couple of days here, Melanie, but was quite cold last week... Looks as tho' March might be going out like a lamb tho :)

Melanie said...

Anna, we're settling down to watch some film rentals...too cold and windy to be outside (gusts up to 40mph/64kmh...(do you know if Benbecula/ the Isles have this type of wind, or worse?)

AJ, is Mish a 'crusty crab' or in better spirits?? ;)

speak with ya all later!! :D

Melanie said...

AJ, you mentioned fire and American tourists...I was trying to find something funny, and found this....note, I Did Not put it on Your blog!!! ;)

(btb, sorry I missed the fun craic, was hangin out with the fam)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Wn1B2X3pW0g

AJ Fife said...

That's another beauty Melanie....really funny....it's been forwarded on to all who would appreciate it!!!:)))

anna said...

Benbecula was something else as far as wind was concerned.... there are no windbreaks on the island... only a couple of hills (but they're spread out) .. so the wind comes straight off the Atlantic with nothing to stop it.

I can never remember a day there when it wasn't windy .... what they called a breeze ... would have been a stiff wind down here. :)

The Falklands were windy ... but I was there during most of their summmer.. so we had some really good days as well :)

Anyone blogging anywhere? :))

anna said...

Good you tube.. btw :D :D

anna said...

Talking of films .... we watched The Queen the other night... it was quite good... the guy who played Tony Blair was quite a lot like him.... when he first became PM....

We've got Casino Royale to watch as well.... have to decide what I think about Daniel Craig :D

Melanie said...

Glad ya liked it, I thought it might give ya a chuckle!

Are you lounging about the house today?? Any naps on the sofa for pa, while the Mish is napping?! :)

Melanie said...

Hi Anna, we watched Blood Diamonds last nite...wow, what a heavy movie!

I haven't posted anywhere, just getting to the keyboard.

Melanie said...

Anna, go to AJ's blog, I left some vids of this outrageous guy piping in NYC with almost nothing on.

I've only posted on the advert blog as of yet.

anna said...

Hi Melanie

I've posted on the slavery blog .... UK section and the article about Gnomes.

I'll have a look at AJ's blog... :D

I got the result of my exam from last week today... and it was fine ... perhaps I do work better under pressure..... shame about the few sleepless nights I've had this week worrying about it....

Are you going away for Easter?

We're going over to Mr A's family home for a couple of days. His sister always organises an Easter Egg Hunt for the kids. She has 2 girls, either side in age of KK, and they all get on really well together. Mr A's sister is a bit like Nigella..... same sort of looks (down AJ!!) and a really good cook.... I always put on weight just thinking about visiting her house :D

So we're looking forward to that :D

Mr A has got a few days off over Easter .. so we'll see what the weather is like and maybe have a few days out and about :)... We'll have to get a bit of gardening and general tidying up done as well :)

Melanie said...

Hi Anna, I figured your exam would turn out well!! No going away for Easter...I have Easter Sun off, but am working the Monday. We'll probably have a BBQ and have an egg hunt in our yard...the teens still participate, because I hide money in the plastic eggs...nothing like bribery!! :D

AJ, are you back to work Thurs? ....here's a wine for you....Chateau St Jean, 'Cinq Cepage', any year, very good!!!

I'm working Th, but have Fr/Sat off then back on Sun and Tues...very strange schedule this week.

okay, tag, your it!!! Ya'lls turn to find interesting vid clips to invigorate, incorporate, but no indoctrinate into interesting, indefatigable ideas to discuss!!! ;D

Peajay said...

Try this one Melanie, it's been causing a lot of trouble on our local TV station.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9iNfZXhVQg

anna said...

Hi all,

Anyone blogging anywhere today.. I 've put a comment on the main Iranian hostages story .... I wasn't going to bother .. but I was very nauseated by all the actionmen and women on there who want to 'nuke' Iran.

They are scary people :(

They would plunge us into a nuclear war with Iran without blinking an eye....

AJ is very quiet ... have you gone to Normandy? Are you storming the beaches, in your kilt, as I write this. Remember don't breathe out too hard... you don't want to pop any fasteners!! :D

AJ Fife said...

Hi guys,

Thanks for the wine tip Melanie, but it has to be under a fiver(£5)!!!

The Mish is well on the way to recovery, had another great day with her, Mrs AJ is now in charge for the next two days!:))

Hi Anna, don't storm the beaches until the 9th April!! Have to watch the kilt doesn't ride up and expose my howitzer!!;))

Great vid Peajay, it's one of those things you wished you'd thought of!!:))

I've posted my tribute to Prince Charles in the UK section!!!

anna said...

Hi AJ

I haven't seen your Charlie comment yet .. the Scotsman site must have crashed at the moment .. as I can't get on it. Its probably all the 'neocons' flexing their muscles on there.

Did your 'loyal tribute' to Chuck mention his big ears by any chance? :D

Glad to hear Mish is on the mend.....

anna said...

Here's one for you AJ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqtHgem5EHY

AJ Fife said...

errrrrr....it might have, but I mentioned Camilla too!!!!

The Iranian hostage situation is scary, but suggest nuking Teheran, makes you wonder about some of the posters.

I chose to stay off that particular debate, mainly because I work with servicemen who have to do their duty just like these unfortunate sailors!! They certainly don't like some of the stuff they're being asked to do, but they get on with it, and I respect that!

I haven't been able to post as much as normal - pesky work!!:))

Well done with your exams, btw!!

AJ Fife said...

MYYYY GGGGOOOODDDDDD Anna!!!!

I'll have to raise my game!!! That was outrageous!:DD

anna said...

I know it was a bit sick that one wasn't it? Funny tho'....

I've made a comment on the Chuck board too.... aimed at the Scaramouche geezer.....

The neocons on the Iranian blog are really nuts.... there are tons of religious bigots on there now .... where do these people come from ... do they trawl the internet searching for places to spout their hellfire and damnation speeches.

Now correct me if I'm wrong but these people claim to be Christians and the founder of the religion was a peace-loving guy. They don't sound very Christian to me..... just twist it to suit their own agenda.

Rights that's it .......rant over!! :D

Peajay said...

Weird more than scary, Anna.

Sorry to hear about MM itchy-scratchy AJ, not nice at any age. I got mine whilst in hospital, you'd think that might be a good thing but categorically not. Hope she's getting better.

Melanie said...

Anna, your vid was absolutely terrible!! ;))

Peajay, if I were 20 yrs younger...that could be fun!! :/ :)

AJ, you have a tartan flask?! ;)

posting anywhere else? I'm not commenting (yet) in that thread, after yours and the fire alarm comment!! ;)

AJ Fife said...

Hi Melanie,

Anna's vid was wicked!!:))

The flask joke is an old one but good!!;)

I've made a couple of comments - Elgin Marbles and the Rock concert story, both on the Scottish section!

Melanie said...

I figured for Friday, people might be more animated! so are ya workin hard, or hardly workin!? ;)

Melanie said...

I said hi to you after the flask, but kept it proper

If ya'll ain't here ta chat, that means I have to start ma work for the day....what's a girl ta do?! ;)

AJ Fife said...

Have a great day Melanie, sometimes the work is a pain!!! I'm about to clear off, I'll try and contact you over the weekend, if yer kickin' aboot!!:D

Melanie said...

Enjoy your Friday, AJ!!

I'll be about the keyboard today if anyone has a story to share! ;)

anna said...

AJ was 'my' vid wicked as in 'not good' or wicked as in cool?

Hope everyone's well .... haven't had much chance to blog today... as end of term ... and financial year made things a bit busy at the coalface....

Never mind, 2 weeks holidays now!! :D

Melanie said...

howdy! Hopefully yer all having a nice eve! :)

Had a nice horse trailride with the teen, and I put wee Dr D on top of my mare for a short walk around the ranch. She's been timid to ride, so one step at a time.

Now, I'm off ta 'earn ma keep' and partake of laundry and other wonderful house duties! ;)

speak with ya later!

Melanie said...

just unwinding from work...but vids are oh so wrong!...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMTnX_thi3o&mode=related&search=

http://youtube.com/watch?v=I4pv39j95Ls&mode=related&search=

Hello to your Monday!! :D

anna said...

Hello all,

Looks pretty quiet on here....

I see there's a very rude troll on the Scotsman .... he uses someone's name and adds a comma or full stop to it... and then posts something disgusting. There were about 3 really revolting comments posted by someone pretending to be Conan on the lead politics story this morning.

Also, I think someone has pretended to be Horrible Cankers because she has posted something nasty about the French... which isn't likely as she lives there and her other half is French.

There are some sad muppets out there.

Anyway, I've got 3 little boys this morning .... I'm minding my friend's boys ... one is a classmate of KK's.. because her child minder has let her down. They've been pretty good tho' :)

Whatcha all been up to?

AJ Fife said...

Hi Guys,
How are you all today, hope you all had a great weekend!!

I had a busy time - mixture of Mish duties, studying and painting my fence....again!!:)

Sounds like Anna has her hands full, but I'm sure she can cope - military background and all!!:D

Melanie,

I like the vids and I promise to send you some too!!!:D

What's the story with the exotic dancing....is that you?

AJ Fife said...

Anna,

I see what you mean about the nasty posts!! They're all over the site - seem to be ultra rightwing gay bashing!!!

I know we spout a load of old rot at times, but I can't believe people take time out to post such tripe!!

OK OK, it should be "I spout a load of old tripe"!!:D

Melanie said...

Good Morning!

was wondering about that last nite, there was one by Finnking as well, but didn't seem like him, so now I comprendo!

Everyone seems chipper for a Monday!!

AJ Fife said...

Hi Melanie,

How are things....Dr D mastered show jumping yet?:)

Melanie said...

nope, no show jumping!! :)

Are you posting anywhere? AJ, you don't spout tripe, you're a much more creative dish than that!!!

AJ Fife said...

OK Melanie, I spout jelly and ice cream with a fan shaped wafer!!!:D

I've added a little ditty to the new Leith tower block story in the Scottish section!!:))

Melanie said...

I'm half asleep still, AJ...on what page, couldn't find it!

I need coffee

:)

Melanie said...

nevermind,

but I still need coffee, and maybe some new reading glasses

AJ Fife said...

It's the second headline story on the Scotland section - wake up woman and pull yersel togethir!!!;))

Melanie said...

are ye gettin saucy wi me, lad!!?
best becareful, or ah'll be oot eftir yeh! ;)

oops, wrong accent...

best becareful therr, mister, or ah'll jest hafta git aafter, ya'll...maybee tan that therr hide a yourse! ;)

AJ Fife said...

Phowooaaarrr, I like it when you get a bit naughty Melanie!!:) It must be the early morning thing - fruitiness jist appears!!;)

Melanie said...

Canna a girl help it if she's a morning person, AJ? I'm relaxed and happy, and wance I git a cup o coffee, look out!! ;)

I answered you on the Leith story, btb

AJ Fife said...

I'm a morning person too!!;)

By this time of the day, am aw tired oot!!! Don't want tae go doon the road o' those Niagra tablets tho'!!:)

Maybe I have a knack for design Lanna? Tartan paint? Bagpipe style tower blocks?

Sometimes, I amaze even myself!:D

Melanie said...

ah, yer sweet, ya called me Lanna! ;) So, yer a morning person, are ya!?!

Niagara falls, but no the other! ;)
....although ma friend says if ya buy a big carton of 'em, ya get a free clock!! 'caurse he's a saucy fella (former ELond, pub owner friend) :D

AJ Fife said...

Got tae go!

See ya later!!:))

Melanie said...

AJ, well, I guessed I missed ya by 3 minutes!!!

I Shouldna taken the high road! ;)

Melanie said...

AJ, not only do you have creative ideas, but it's the way and in the timing that you post them! :)

now about your other comment....yes, the auld tired body, not as spry as when in the twenties...

AJ, I've had time to rethink on some things.... a quick nap on the sofa in the eve does wonders fir a mon...nae need for Niagra; tho if it comes tae that, er, um, if ya need it, nae bother...it's always best for a mon tae hav a smile on his face! ;)

Have a nice eve all!!

ladies your lack of attendance is a sad point to my day!!! :))

(translated...your bantering/blethering is missed!!!)

Anna, I hope your house is still standing...three energetic boys??!!
:/ :)

Peajay said...

Hi all
Sorry for lack of blether, adopted a dog today which is proving slightly more difficult than anticipated with the hooligan we have already. Lara (the black lab) is retiring from her job as gamekeeper's shooting hound and needed a good home with lots of tlc. Unfortunately Murphy thinks this means following her round with his nose in close proximity to her private section or washing out her ears every time she sits on said private section. So far this is proving a little wearing and we haven't even got through the first night of them sleeping together. For her part Lara is so well behaved (I'd have bitten him by now) and just wants a bit of love. (Don't we all) :)

Melanie said...

Well, Peajay, it does sound like his behavior is, well, typical male courtship!!! ;D
for a dog that is!! ;)) how nice for him to have a companion!

"all we need is love!" (but a nice bank account helps, too!!) :D

AJ Fife said...

Must try the ears technique - might be a winner!!!:))

Melanie said...

ummm, nothin like a bit o' kissin 'round the ears....works every time....what was that that ya wanted ta buy, ok, honey, go ahead...doesn't matter the cost!! :D

AJ Fife said...

You need a tongue the size of a labrador's though!!!!;)

Melanie said...

well, I could say you're right, 'cause ya know the ole' sayin...bigger is better.....

Peajay, what did you start here?!

Melanie said...

AJ, you must have gotten a nap in tonite, cause ain't you full o' it!! :D

Peajay said...

Trouble is bigger also means more spit sliding on down there. Yuuuuch!!

Melanie said...

oh my, there is just not enough time in the day to play!!!!;D

Anna must be tuckered oot not to be joining us!!!

Peajay said...

I think I'd rather have the dogs than the kiddies. Anna will be recovering with a bottle. :)

Melanie said...

I think every infant should leave the hospital with two bottles...one for the baby, and....

I should have invested in a winery years ago....good wine smooths out the edges and makes things most pleasant, but only when in good company!! :D

AJ, a limit like 10$ for a bottle doesn't make my finding-job easy, you know! how about...Wolf Blass President's selection 2004 Shiraz (S Aus)

Melanie said...

Anna, I feel for you having to manage all that time in Benbecula with your fellow Air Traffic Controllers!!! :D

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MeI154gaWL4

anna said...

Hi all,

Well, I survived the 'boys' !!! .. They were quite good really, not too many mishaps!! :D

Laughed at Peajay's description of doggie courtship ... :D

Trust AJ... to make it sound salacious :D

Did you go red ... Melanie ? :D

Anyway, what's happening today .. not had a chance to blog anywhere.

I've been trying on an Egyptian costume!! After the hols we've got an Egyptian day at school and so, KK and I needed a costume. Luckily my mum is very good with a sewing machine so... hey presto we've got an Egyptian costume each!! :D Amazing what you can do with an old white sheet. :D

AJ Fife said...

Hi Anna,

Had your ears licked recently?

Just the usual nonsense today on the Scotsman. I had a wee pop at Media 1 earlier on the SNP poll shocker story, but I can't be bothered keeping it going.

The truth is, Lanna and Horrible take it out of me....night after night.....cyber foreplay.....too much.......

AJ Fife said...

So the Ancient Egyptians eh? Well you're half way there before you start!!!:DDD

anna said...

Ah, you cheeky young whippersnapper ....you !! :D

I've been having a look at the SNP story... ...... saw you having a pop at Media 1 ...... I'm sure a lot of the people on there are the same ... just using different names... probably half of them are that troll ... because there are 2 IWright's on there one is a unionist and one a nat. The unionist has a full stop I.Wright....

Cyber foreplay..... sounds positively pornographic..... does Mrs AJ know about this :D :D

Melanie said...

Well, I must say...good morning!!

interesting topic to greet my pre-coffee state!! ;)

Anna, glad to see you survived the madness!!!

AJ...words will come to me, don't worry!.... :D

AJ Fife said...

Hi Melanie,

I'm sure the words will come!!;))

Watch and no splurt oot yer cornflakes over the kitchen floor!!!:D

Melanie said...

Well, I was going to say something, AJ, about your being the poor Scottish laddie who sacrificed himself so we ravenous females could have our way....of a chat! ....Ah, the violins are playing as I speak!

AJ Fife said...

Yes, sometimes I can be quite vulnerable!!:)

anna said...

What a way to go eh ...... AJ? Those 'ravenous' females having their wicked way with you..... :D Cyberstyle of course!! :D

There's not a lot on the Scotsman today is there? Bit boring ..... no good blogs to get my teeth into!!

I'm fed up with the politics one ... even if there is the enjoyable spectacle of watching Blair and Broon squirm...... ah, the devolution dividend .... :)

Melanie said...

AJ, ah, well, I like a man who can be vulnerable...must be the mothering instinct!! ;)

(course the SgtMjr would tell ya otherwise, eftir ah got on his case the other day about not doin this and not....) ;))

Anna, you're great!!! Always bringing us back to our cyber-senses!! :DD

AJ Fife said...

Your right Melanie, Anna always brings us back to reality. Just when we....

AJ Fife said...

Your=you're

anna said...

AJ said:
"Yes, sometimes I can be quite vulnerable!!:) "


I tell you what .... AJ... you've got all the patter ... doesn't work on an cynical auld ancient wotsit like me tho' ;) Save it for the young 'uns !! :D

Liked your percentage poll on the Scotman btw.... put me down for the Dinnykins party... :)

Melanie,

Were you advising the Sgt Mjr? I understand, that , it would be for his own good of course..... just like me and Mr A...... I never understand when men accuse us of nagging them.... how can advice and encouragement to get the grass cut etc, etc be construed as nagging? ;)

Melanie said...

Anna, too true, we women can give such good advice! ;) But in all fairness, it goes both ways!

and , o' course, like the good, obedient, submissive wife that ah am, I jest do as ahm told!!! :D

anna said...

"Your right Melanie, Anna always brings us back to reality. Just when we............ fade the lights ..... as the music reaches its crescendo and builds to a shattering climax........

Melanie said...

Anna, tsk, tsk, are you reading those novels again.... ;)))

anna said...

Too much ....? ;)

Melanie said...

Anna, it's never enough!! Should I say, bring it on... (or is that too American!!! ;)) )

Anna, you've just reminded me of a certain 'inside joke' word from college days.... 'Insatiable!'
...disclaimer, that was not descriptive of me, personally...just our fun antics sort of...long story :/ :))

Life's too short, not to have some fun, cyber-speaking of course!!! :D

AJ Fife said...

Whoops, I thought it was the Jerry Springer comments board, but it's jist good auld Anna and Melanie.....bitchin':DD

I'm off..................

Melanie said...

oohh, looks like a cyber-skelpin is comin yer way, laddie....yah best be runnin!!! :))

anna said...

Yeah, get your running shoes on AJ.... ah, what the heck I'll get you next time!! :D (I've come out without my zimmer frame :)

Insatiable .... Melanie..... ? Poor AJ... he'll be worn oot to a frazzle between you and Horrible..... ;))

We've gone full circle here ... back to the ravenous females :D

Melanie said...

Anna, I'm away from the desk/keyboard for a bit, but I should be around later (I'm home from work, on-call, and touch wood, I stay here!)

ravenous, insatiable, experienced....hmmm, we '40 and over women' are dangerous!!! ;))

Peajay said...

I can't say I've ever been described as dangerous.

Melanie said...

yes, Peajay, but your only just 40...give it time!! :))

anna said...

I'm just putting the cause for English nationalism on the Scottish board..... that internationalist poster has had a go at me..... but he is as red as a red thing that's really, really red, he might as well call himself Lenin and have done with it .... so its to be expected!! :D

So, Peajay are you bad, mad and dangerous to know.... now that you're 40?.... :D

You'll have to start flirting with oor AJ... now .... !! ;)

I'm exempt from that condition .... because I'm way too auld.... :D

Ah well, every cloud has a silver lining!! :D


(AJ... only joshing .... I know how vulnerable you are!! :D :D )

Peajay said...

I don't think I've managed any of those Anna and apart from the dog I don't think life has changed yet let alone begun. Am I being premature after only a week? :D

Peajay said...

As to the flirting with AJ, I'll leave that to cousin Mel as she seems so much better at it than me (more practice I think) :DD

Melanie said...

Well, thought I heard my name being mentioned!! ;)

How r u all this eve??! :)

Peajay said...

We're all fine in WGC, how about you and yours? Doggies getting better, took them both to London today rather than leave them home alone. They both had a lovely walk round Regents Park and were very well behaved.

Melanie said...

Hi Peajay,

that sounds like a nice afternoon! I rarely take my dogs out walking...their combined weight is about 26 stone...heaven forbid they see a cat!! :))

Actually, they both are well-behaved, but it's a lot of dog to handle!!

Well, I couldn't find where Anna was posting, but found quite a row going on between Dave from Barra and Martha, with Sambo joining in!! on the immigration blog

Melanie said...

Good Morning all!

A troll abounds on the Scotsman...but haven't found anything to post on, yet

anna said...

Hi Melanie,

I've only posted on the Iranian hostages story...... today :)

I can't be bothered with the 3 Stooges lead story..... I'm getting bored with politics now :(

Why don't they print some more stories about birds, lobsters, whirlpools or food that we can have some fun with?

Hows the Dinnykins party going AJ? Any more members yet? Put me down for it..... :D

anna said...

Peajay,

I love the idea of you walking the dogs in Regent's Park...... very Primrose Hill set!! :D

Last time we were there it was to visit the zoo.... we had a lovely day out :))

Regent's Park is where the book of 101 Dalmations was set and it from the top of Primrose Hill that Pongo and Missus did the Twilight barking :D

Did Lara and Murphy do any barking? :D

Melanie said...

Hi Anna,

just back in from a walk while it's cool outside....

the 4-legged duck was funny, but I haven't seen anything to post on...maybe the salmon one...something funny

AJ Fife said...

Hello Girls (but especially Anna),

Anna deserves some extra nice treatment, because I was overly cheeky yesterday!!:))

Nothing much doing today, I've added a few bits and bobs, but nothing outrageous!!

Melanie said...

Anna, AJ's bein sweet tae ya!! :)

Hi AJ! you're right, there's not much to post on...was trying to think of something for the duck but just no there!

AJ Fife said...

Anna,

For someone who's bored with the politics, yer fairly puting the boot in!!:)))

Melanie said...

Anna, look at you on the politics board....I said hi, btb!! :))

AJ Fife said...

I'm offski now.....halfday tomorrow and its ma hols......yahooooo!!!!

Speak with you later!!:D

Melanie said...

bye, AJ!!

Have a great eve!!!

anna said...

Oh .... I know I am getting bored with politics..... but I just can't help myself sometimes!! :D

Its even more boring not commenting at all!! :D

Ain't you sweet.... AJ? Now, I wonder how long it will last ? :D

Melanie said...

Anna,
AJ will be insufferable when he returns from Normandy!!! He's already a handful, now!! ;))
(I kin say that, cause he's not readin this, now!!!) :D

Melanie said...

Anna,
it's terrible not to post, at least on something!!! I'm an addict, help me!!...I feel compelled every morning, I can't help myself, now!! :D

So, what trouble can we girls get up to while AJ gone??!! ;))

Melanie said...

Anna, are you chatting elsewhere?...I've peeked in on the politics blog, but I'm not much for adding my twa pence with politics...at least debate-wise

...Galactic Cannibal left a funny joke, 653 post, I believe

Peajay said...

Sorry one of those days again.

Hi Anna, alas Lara and Murphy declined to do any barking at the park, she gives the impression that barking is below her intellectual level and Murphy tends to be a little muffled from having his nose quite that close to her fanny. (In the American term not the English) :DD

Left them home alone as an experiment today and all seems to be going well (touch wood).

Melanie, can you get in more trouble when he's gone than when he's here? ;D

Melanie said...

Well, Peajay, you know us gals/hens and our 'kitchen' talk!!! ;))

I'm having trouble acessing the Scotsman at the moment...wanted to see what Anna was up to there...this union/non-union debate is definitely coming to a crescendo!

Puppy-love!! 'course there was this time when we had a billy-goat, and the goat liked the dog, and....well, the goat was sold to some Mexicans, because he was just too rude to be around my kids...ah 'farm' life!!! :D

anna said...

Hi

I can't get on the Scotsman either... they're down for 'essential maintenance'!! :(

I was posting on the British sailors captured by Iranians blog...... and the main politics story but that was it.

Is that you away to Normandy then AJ? Hope you have a good time..... and behave yourself with all the mademoiselles over there :D

Well, ladies you seem to be getting down to the rudiments of animal life .... the billy goat sounds hilarious.... and I'm glad you explained that it was the American version of fanny that you were talking about Peajay..... I was reading it and thinking .... WOW, this is getting rude.... :D

Funny how diffent the language can be sometimes..... :))

Peajay said...

Scotsman is undergoing maintenance and we all know there's many a Scotsman who would benefit from a bit of that. ;)
Murphy is improving and now leaves her ears alone and fanny alone most of the time until she needs to go, then I'm very surprised she doesn't object most strongly to a very cold nose going where it shouldn't.
Poor goat, but he was messing with the laws of nature there. Was the object of his affection a mastiff because that just reflects that the goat was obviously blond!! :)

Peajay said...

Hi Anna
Yes the language reminds me, never send an Aussie to buy sellotape!!

anna said...

Peajay,

Are you planning on breeding labradors btw?

Or have Murphy or Lara had the snip?

I sort of regret having our pooch 'dressed' because her puppies would have been cute.... but practicalities took over and she will never be a mother :(

My friend has a male and female Boxer but they are both neutered and she says they get on really well together.... :)

anna said...

"My friend has a male and female Boxer but they are both neutered and she says they get on really well together.... :)"


I should rephrase that .... what I meant to say was:

My friend has a male boxer and a female boxer etc, etc

I've made it sound like she has a hermaphodite Boxer..... I guess it could stick its nose in its own fanny in that case!!!! :))

Melanie said...

okay, Peajay, what's the funny with the sellotape...actually, what is sellotape?? :))


Anna, don't worry, got the boxer thing the first time!!! :)

Peajay said...

Neither have been done, we had plans for Murphy to be a daddy and Lara at 8 hasn't had a proper full season and has always been very protective of her virtue.
Laughed at the image of the Hermaphrodite boxer having a wash but not sure about throwing in contortion as well.

Peajay said...

Oh sorry Melanie, sellotape is sticky tape for wrapping your prezzies with. Here it's the trade name, in Australia sellotape trades under the name of Durex which here is the trade name for condoms.

anna said...

Oh well, you never know... Peajay... nature may take its course and .... cute little puppies :)

Don't forget to put the pics on your blog, for us, if it happens... .:D

Sellotape.... Melanie... is sticky tape... or maybe you call it Scotch tape?

What do the Aussies call it Peajay?

Melanie said...

I've been surfing and found Radio Ulster...they were playing Irish country music in the American style! ha! now I've heard everything!!

what are the odds, I wonder, if Scotland goes it's own way, that Ulster will also withdraw and join the Republic??? Well, the Berlin wall fell in our lifetime!!

We thought about breeding the Mastiffs but it really sounded like too much work, having to separate them, etc when ya didn't want puppies!! Our female is fixed, and thus it's much easier now.

anna said...

Ah.... yes I can see why asking for that could cause a problem... :)

I bet there are loads of other ones as well :D

Melanie said...

true story, have an American friend who went to Australia....in front of his Aussie friends, he asked his wife for the fanny pack after she just said she was 'stuffed' from having eaten a large dinner....And,...his name is Randy!!!

fanny pack -(American term -held on the waist small canvas type 'backpack'),

stuffed - (Australian -a lass has just been with a man)

randy - well, ya'll know that one! :)

anna said...

I hope that Ireland will eventually reunite... Melanie.....but, who knows what will happen there.... the bitterness in Ulster used to run very, very deep but .... with new generations and different attitudes in both countries ... things may change.

They certainly seem to becoming a lot more outward looking ... which can only be a good thing.

anna said...

Didn't there used to be a Randy in one of those American cowboy series that used to be on? The Virginian or Bonanza maybe?

Melanie said...

I have a confession....I really watched Bonaza ever so often...I remember Hoss, Adam, but not the young guy...but he had a pretty paint horse!!! :))

never watched the Virginian...I watched Lost in Space and Scooby Doo, The Monkees, Little House on the Praire!!

ha, Radio Ulster is talking about the Monkees as we speak, how strange...small world!! :))

Melanie said...

that should have said...I only watched Bonanza, ever so often, as in, not very much!

made the kids (and me) a Trifle last nite, which reminds me to see if I can come up a mocha/tiramasu type Baked Alaska...surprise AJ when he returns..well, at least with the recipe!! :D

Melanie said...

the only thing funnier than Irish counry music American style, is German country music..."Home on the Range" sung in German....well, at least they had the yodeling down!!! :)))

anna said...

I remember, vaguely, watching The Virginian as a kid..... it used to be in black & white... well it was on our telly because we only had a b & w one!!

We used to watch Little House on the Prarie.... on Saturday mornings (I think!!).....

Programmes like that used to be on German TV when I lived there as a teenager (no British telly in those days over there!).... but, they were all dubbed into German. It used to make my Dad laugh watching John Wayne speaking in German..... but he still used to watch it .... said it helped him to learn the language :)

Melanie said...

Anna, the Scotsman is back up, if you're in the mood!

I have to step out for a few hours...you'll be in your scratcher...so, g'nite for you and Peajay!! :)

will speak with ya tomorrow!!!! :)

Peajay said...

g'nite Melanie.

anna said...

AJ.... you're getting a few hits on the 3 Stooges board ..... after your remarks last night about chasing anyone off the boards who doesn't support independence!!

Well, it did come over a bit like that ..... is there to be no freedom of speech in the future independent Scotland, then? :(

You found yourself an ally with LA ... tho' .... the sniper from the bushes ... who occasionally vents his anti-English spleen!! Unlike most of the SNP supporters who actually live in Scotland .... I have to say ... I was most impressed and touched by Eve's defence of us :))

Were you drinking when you were posting last night.... ? Now that's naughty.... :D :D

anna said...

AJ... are you away on your hols ? Have a guid yin!! :D

I thought I'd have had a ticking off by now!! :D

I've posted on the main released sailor's stories.....

You blogging anywhere? Or are you having a break now? :)

Catch you later..... darlin'

anna said...

I think AM2 is a woman...... and if so she's got you by the short and curlies AJ....;)

What a way to go tho' Eh?

AJ Fife said...

Hi Anna,

Pinot Grigio!!

I've had a retort!! My attack was a purely personal one on AM2 - if you look closely I mention about his involvement whether an Union continues or Scotland achieb=ves independance!!:) He's just cherry picked my advice to make me look bad!!:D

Anyway, my retort clears it up!!:))

15 mins to go and I'm off home.....don't travel until Monday though!!

How's you.....Darlin' ?

anna said...

I wonder if AM2 is Bumsfelt .... something tells me that he is a woman..... not sure why!! :)

Anyway .....enjoy your hols.... might chat over the weekend if you're about or I am .... in between stuffing myself with chocolate Easter Eggs.... :D

Melanie said...

howdy, looks like a missed ya'll....had a nice lie in, 'cause ah was fairly tuckered out from yesterday's goings ons and stayed up late, ta'boot!!! :D

AJ, thought ya was leavin tomorrow...well, if yer in the mood for a chat, you know where we are!!! ;)

AJ, are you sure you're not the wine consultant?? or, just the avid wine taster!!! :)

Anna, Can't wait for the Easter dinner, and dessert, and all the Easter goodies inbetween...am gonna hav ta walk an extra 5miles/kms or so!!! won't be hard all chocolate/sugared up, though!! :D

Hi Peajay! :))

Melanie said...

AJ, Anna, glad I caught you on the politics blog....am out for my walk...didn't want you to think I was ignoring ya, when I didn't respond!!

will hopefully rejoin for some banter later!!! :)))

anna said...

Hi all

Thanks for your support Melanie.. on the 3 Stooges board... :D

And yours AJ..... :D Andrew Allan my ass!! :D Me and Andy are best pals now!! :D

I've answered you on there anyway!!

Someone on the Iran sailors board has just accused me of being an escapee from Broadmoor!! Hee, hee...... perhaps, he's right!!! :D

Melanie ... if you don't know Broadmoor is in England and is a secure institution for the criminally insane. Some of the nastier nutters are incarcerated there!! :D

Melanie said...

Too funny, Anna!!! Did you see my response about who Andrew Allen was...and that I heard him shouting all the way over here!! :D

I'll have a look at your 'nutter' accusators!!!

Peajay said...

200!!! Yeeeehaaaaa! Whoop-de-doo!

I know but I don't get out much. Hope all are ok.

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 1028   Newer› Newest»